Drive-Ins.com
> > > > > >

Motor Park Drive-In - Historical Data

Add Event Add Person Add Alias Toggle View
Date Event Type Event Description
Apr 10, 1948 built Owner-Manager
Mr Cyrus B. SeaBee Hayworth originally had a large tent show in Pink Hill with various acts and movie showings also. A large snowfall in early 1948 completely demolished the tent and equipment. He then built the Motor Park Drive-In at the new site on Hwy 11.
Jan, 1953 management Owner Operator
Mr. Hayworth either sold to or turned over management to a Pink Hill couple named Buck and Pig Johnson in January 1953. Projector was run by Joseph POPCORN Taylor.
1968 closing Closed And Torn Down
Theatre was torn down sometime around 1968 or 1969.
1968 - 1968 alias Operated as Motor Park
1948 - 1953 owner C. B. Hayworth.
1948 - 1953 owner C. B. Hayworth.
1948 - 1968 projectionist Joseph Howard Popcorn Taylor
1950 - 1953 manager J. V. Caudill
1953 - 1968 manager Buck And Pig Johnson

1967 edit

This year is not recorded in the database yet. Add 1967

1968 edit

name:
Motor Park
status_op:
closed
screen_count:
1
car_capacity:
160
status_fc:
torn down
status_fc_det
closed and torn down
owner:
notes:

1969 edit

This year is not recorded in the database yet. Add 1969