Drive-Ins.com
> > > >

1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 228 (208)

1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition
1950-51 Theatre Catalog
1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 228
Page 228


1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 228

CENTRALIA Centralia, III.

Opened April 20, 1950, the Centralia is located one-half mile from town in a commercial residential area. Pictures are

shown 30 days after downtown runs.

The entrance to the theatre is marked by a sign with a lighted directional arrow. Patrons proceed past a large attraction board, surrounded by a White picket fence, around behind the sloped rear of the screen tower, and on inside.

In a fenced-off enclosure, which con





tains ample seating space for walk-in and refreshment stand patrons, is a building housing the projection booth, concession area, and rest rooms.

Under the screen is an inviting playground with animated figures on the back wall. A pseudo-stone and galvanized iron fence surrounds the entire parking field.

THEATRE CATALOG 1950-51
1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 228