Drive-Ins.com
> > > >

1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 230 (210)

1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition
1950-51 Theatre Catalog
1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 230
Page 230


1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 230

l E R R Y TIME Woodward, Okla.

Situated on combined Highways 15 and 270 a mile west of the city limits, the Terrytime was opened April 25, 1950. First-run pictures are shown for an adult admission of 40c (10c for children).

The screen tower facing the highway at the entrance is painted white. Blue neon has been used in the theatre name, and other lighting around it is amber, rose, green, and orange.

As one drives past the "islandii box CARDINAL POINTS OF INTEREST at the entrance are the unusual geometric design on lace ol the screen tower and the precise planting at shrubs all

2l0











































































































































































































































office into the parking area, his eye is immediately drawn to the low white building which contains the snack bar, projection booth, and rest rooms.

In the area under the screen is a closedoff playground for children.





REFERENCE DATA

OWNER & OPERATOR: D. V. & Ben Terry.

ARCHITECT: Eldon Peek.



































































#



CAR CAPACITY: 416.

COST OF BUILDING: $40,000. COST OF EQUIPMENT: $20,000. SIZE OF LOT: 11 acres.

In-Car Speakers: RCA.

Projection Lamps: RCA.

Projection Machines: RCA.

Rectifiers: RCA.

Sign Letters: Theatre Specialties, Inc. 17" Bevelite.

Sound: RCA.

Supply Dealer: Okla. Theatre Supply.





#

LlGTlTS

OFF PLEASE



along- the fence enclosing the parking area. A close-up View at this orderly planting l5 seen in the photo at the canopy-covered boxollice.

a; workup...

THEATRE CATALOG 1950-51
1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 230