Drive-Ins.com
> > > >

1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 232 (212)

1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition
1950-51 Theatre Catalog
1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 232
Page 232


1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 232

lOST RIVER Bowling Green, Ky.

A first-class drive-in produced on a limited budget, the Lost River was opened May 24, 1950. It is patronized by a sizeable town and rural populace.

Entering cars drive past a large attraction pylon and through an arched entrance way. A holdout area for 200 cars has been provided.

The dual driveway leads past an "island" boxoffice into a spacious parking area. In the middle is the refreshment building with rest room and projection facilities nearby. The front is glasspaneled, and a patio with chairs is on either side.

A playground with several pieces of equipment is set up near the screen.













































































ATTRACTIONS ARE CLEARLY VISIBLE to passersby on the display boards double entrance drive is an attractive boxottice protected by a canopy. secured to the concrete-block and stucco pylon. Some distance down the BELOW: A trontal view at the concession and proiection buildings.
1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 232