Drive-Ins.com
> > > >

1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 96 (76)

1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition
1950-51 Theatre Catalog
1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 96
Page 96


1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 96

HllAaND Albuquerque, N. M.

Part'of a neighborhood shopping center with four adjoining stores, the Hiland was opened April 20, 1950. A paved parking lot in the rear holds 350 cars.

The front is light brick trimmed in

Tennessee rock and light green ceramic tile. The vertical sign is green porcelain.

Walls and ceilings in the lobby and foyer are finished in various shades of coral with cove lighting. A terrazzo floor in the latter has green inlaid designs.

Beyond the foyer is a spacious lounge off which are tiled rest rooms. A staircase leads to the balcony of the stadiumtype auditorium and a cry room.

55365" FLHTFUIM



DE TAILS OMITTED

.u u u. a: a .. m

Lillhi

iVIIISI



THEATRE













CATALOG 1950-5]
1950-51 Theatre Catalog, 9th Edition, Page 96